September 1, 2009

A little down these days?

Winston's been getting some limited off-leash time in the back yard, and since we started that I've noticed that he seems "quieter than usual" the rest of the day.

I keep watching for signs of any problem cropping up and so far I don't see anything. He seems just the same as always when we're out walking, and there's nothing else I can put my finger on.

I decided not to worry about it and that it must just be my imagination, but I had to go to the office on Friday and my mom babysat her grand-doggers. When I spoke to her next on Sunday she asked how Winston was doing. I said, "Fine, why do you ask?" and she said that he seemed much quieter than she was used to.

hmmmm

I've cut back a little bit on his walks and he's back on the leash in the yard to see if that makes a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment